The mother daughter bond is one of the strongest and complex bond in the world. It is considered one of the most powerful connections in nature that only mothers and daughters understand and share among themselves. Just like anything precious in life, the bond is one to cherish and cultivate.
When - June 3rd,2017
Where - Sweetwater Creek State Park
Who - All Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Grandmothers and Aunts
What - Join us on the calm waters of Sweetwater Creek and kayak.
Registration - Follow this link!
Cost - $95 – Each Mother/Daughter Pair
- 8:30 AM – Check Ins and Registration Begins.
- 8:45 AM – Light Breakfast and Meet and Greet.
- 9:00 AM – Get Gear and Start Guided Kayaking Tour.
- Learn Kayaking Techniques.
- Learn About the Area and its History.
- Relax and Create Memories.
- 10:30 AM – End of Kayaking Tour and Return of Gear.
- 10:45 AM – Closing Remarks